Territory Sales Manager
King of Prussia, PA
|Location:||King of Prussia, PA|
|Employee Type:||Direct Hire|
|Pay Rate:||$55,000.00 /Year|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
POSITION: Territory Business Manager
REPORTS TO: Director of Sales
Founded in 1967, this company is the largest and fastest growing national linen rental and laundry service specializing in the outpatient medical market. Their 36 locations nationwide serve over 6,000 medical offices every week, providing linen, patient gowns, scrubs and much more while partnering with our customers to better manage linen inventory. They boast a customer retention rate of over 95%.
Due to tremendous growth throughout the company, they are seeking a high quality professional with an enthusiastic spirit to join our team as a Territory Business Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for various prospecting and selling activities as listed below:
- Cover sales development in assigned territories
- Consistently identify new sources of business through networking, cold calls, and referrals.
- Develop viable and qualified accounts to advance to signed contract
- Effectually maintain sales database
- Maintain and if necessary, amend design presentations and proposals for the purpose of conducting effective presentations
- Monitor competitors, recommend changes in products, service, and contribute to team's efforts and goals
- Use territory evaluations to pursue potential customers
- Maximum of 6 years business-to-business, outside, or field sales experience. Open to candidates with more than 6 years of experience, but candidate must be moldable and trainable.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience in the medical field preferred but not required
- Successful track record working with sales organizations to achieve and exceed their sales goals.
- Ability to make compelling presentations to medical offices using visual aids and other media
- Track record of successful negotiation with the most skilled or resistant groups within a designated region.
- 4:1 quarterly commissions
- Weekly salaried pay
- Monthly car allowance and fuel card
- Cell phone, laptop, and iPad
- Various Sales contests, incentives and rewards
- 401k match
- Paid Comp Time
- Account Database
- Excellent support and leadership
Our company gives you the freedom and autonomy to take initiative and necessary actions to meet/exceed your goals. Employees are encouraged to take responsibility for their own careers.
VOLT is an Equal Opportunity Employer