|Pay Rate:||$17.00 - $21.00 /Hour|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Volt Workforce Solutions has partnered with a metrology solutions company in search of an Administrative Assistant to join their Kirkland team. If you are outgoing, observant, customer service orientated with a positive can do attitude, then please apply!
As the Administrative Assistant, you will run the Front Desk and provide administrative support to the team. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Greet visitors and have them sign in with appropriate visitor forms
- Answer and route incoming calls
- Update and manage the out of office calendar
- Ship and receive packages
- Accept and distribute incoming mail
- Provide snacks and lunches (including some basic food preparations) for various weekly on-site meetings
- Assist in planning, promoting, and executing fun, creative and cost effective events
- Determine best sources, research information and purchase for components, materials, and software
- Other related tasks
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous front desk/receptionist experience
- Knowledge of Japanese language and business practices preferred
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Consistent attendance and performance
To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt has over 60 years of staffing experience. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions. We offer many direct hire full-time positions as well as many contingent/temporary positions. We offer our workers competitive pay and benefits, as well as educational programs and redeployment assistance.
VOLT is an Equal Opportunity Employer