Commercial Account Executive
|Employee Type:||Direct Hire|
|Pay Rate:||$0.00 - $31,600.00 /Year|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Inside Sales Associate - $15/hr + Commission
Monday-Friday | Direct Hire
The ideal candidate is self-motivated, goal-oriented, and has high comfort in phone sales. We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills and a desire to grow within our successful team. Compensation includes a base salary, great benefits, competitive paid time off, and an uncapped commission plan that rewards business growth. The function of the Pro Sales Associate is to seek, contact, and negotiate with potential and current architects, designers, developers, builders, and remodeling contractors and attain sales for the Company. Achieve or exceed the budgeted sales and profits as presented by the Sales Manager, produce enough new profitable business to ensure the growth and profit goals of the Company, and prepare all quotations not covered by the normal pricing policy in conjunction with the Sales Manager. The Pro Sales Associate will also help build Brand Awareness and encourage usage of our Pro Networking website.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Remains visible in the business community and in the market place in which the company operates and provides a positive and professional image for the company.
- Maintains an accurate and up to date customer account list with detailed information.
- Provides top-tier sales and service support to all customers
- Ensures that all company transactions are conducted in an ethical and prudent manner.
- Settles all customer complaints at this level and seeks guidance of the Sales Manager as required.
- Attends trade shows, conventions, seminars, and other meetings to enhance his/her professional knowledge or to promote the Company. Attendance will be directed by the Sales Manager.
- Keeps updated on the events in the industry and market place in order to take advantage of new changes.
- Follows all instructions (written and verbal) as given by the Sales Manager.
- Remains in constant contact with established customers to ensure their satisfaction with the products and the company's services.
- Maintains or exceeds the assigned level of sales volume and profit margin.
- Coordinates sales and quotes with customers and customer service (office) personnel.
- Meets regularly with the support staff to ensure proper information flow and adherence to stated goals and objectives.
- Follows through on systems and procedures for following up on leads, contacts, and commitments.
- Completes and submits all reports required and requested in a complete and timely manner.
- Ensures the acquisition of potential customers by appropriate means including, but not limited to, direct mail, advertising, promotions, referrals, and direct sales calls.
- Ensures that an accurate recording system is maintained on all proposals submitted to customers.
- Follows the proper implementation of normal operating procedures.
- Helps to develop and implement effective and efficient sales and marketing programs with the concurrence of the Sales Manager.
- Attends all the before and/or after hours sales meetings.
- Ensures the accuracy and completeness of all required paperwork submitted for quotes.
- Keeps informed on competitors' selling policies, tactics, services, and prices offered.
- Follows up on delinquent accounts and collects receivables.
- Excellent organization skills needed to juggle many quotes at a time for current customers while maintaining a satisfactory level of daily “prospecting” to generate new customers.
- Education: A High School Diploma or equivalent is required and a College degree in business with a major in sales or marketing is preferred.
- Licensing/Registration/Certification: A valid Washington State driver’s license is required and an A.L.A. Certification is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven track record of success.
- Self-motivated, disciplined, and goal oriented.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to change quickly.
- Sales Experience preferred.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.