Customer Service Representative
|Pay Rate:||$19.20 /Hour|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Customer Service Representative Needed in Lisle, IL
We are looking for Customer Service Representatives, with strong business to business experience, to work with our client located in Lisle, IL.
As a Customer Service Representative you would be responsible for:
- Manage and track a high volume of complex customer orders from order receipt to invoice both domestic and export
- Accurate data entry into SAP system; including order entry, credits, debits and pricing
- Coordinate with plant, demand, and S&OP on material availability and timely shipments
- Partner with Demand Planners to drive to resolution on product availability issues by identifying production, shipment and inventory problems.
- Request bookings for orders from freight forwarder.
- Communicate logistical information to customers and regions and coordinate the distribution of documents.
- Manage and communicate logistic information to customers and plants
- Confirm and verify information on purchase orders
- Respond to and resolve customer inquiries
- Attention to detail
- Ability to integrate information and make decisions in support of business goals
- Strong organization and prioritization skills; ability to quickly adapt to changes in workload requirements, efficiently structure responsibilities and work independently.
- High level of critical thinking and decision-making skills to solve supply/demand problems with minimal supervision.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
- Computer skills required including Microsoft program; Excel and Word
- Team player and contributes to a positive work environment
- Bachelor degree in the business field preferred or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3 years in a sales, customer service role or other relevant experience
- Experience in manufacturing
- SAP experience required
- Demonstrated knowledge and some working experience in Export and /or Import capacity.
If you are interested in this position and are ready to get your next opportunity started, please call 630-874-9936.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.