Reliability Lab Technician
|Pay Rate:||$21.62 - $25.23 /Hour|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Volt has an immediate need for a Reliability Test/Lab Technician to assist project leaders by running electrical and mechanical tests on electrical connector products for PV and DV. Tests will include shock and vibration, IR, LLCR, thermal and humidity testing, force testing, ESD, voltage drop, and a variety of electrical and mechanical durability tests.
This is a long-term indefinite contingent opportunity with possibility of conversion. Primary responsibility will be performing reliability tests on connectors and wiring cables. The position will pay $24.50/hr
For immediate consideration, please email resume to email@example.com or call Elena at 585/755-8213.
- Will be performing reliability tests on connectors and wiring cables
- Perform electrical, mechanical, environmental, and system testing of current designs and prototype designs.
- Expected to be able to execute test plans
- Will use test plans and procedures, working with and taking direction from members of Engineering team.
- Will be responsible for organizing test results and computerized data; and for preparing formal & informal test reports from that data
- Identify conditions that require an 8D response
- Expected to make a successful contribution which is usually limited to assignment-related activities and complete tasks error free
- Ability to use Excel for the purposes of documenting test data.
- Adhere to lab housekeeping guidelines and participate on housekeeping team
- Works well cross-functional teams within Reliability Engineering to help support product testing
- Identify conditions and submit issues that require an 8D response
- Demonstrated by way of measurable contribution to improving the workflow processes in the lab
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.