Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Volt's Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs provide the tools, insights, and expertise for organizations to improve talent quality, reduce risk, and control costs across entire contingent programs.
We are currently seeking a Program Manager for a key staffing partnership in Louisville, KY.
The Program Manager is responsible for the overall management and success of one or more specialized programs and named accounts to ensure achievement of all contractual obligations and performance in meeting and exceeding goals and objectives. This individual is responsible for the execution of these programs.
- Act as the main point of liaison between the client, Volt delivery teams and Volt management on all program related issues
- Develop strategic plans and implementation of program enhancements in conjunction with the Implementation Team
- Meet with client managers on a regular basis to monitor quality, assess upcoming needs, current service levels, new or changing issues in the department, staffing opportunities or other matters
- Market the program to the client, and 1st and 2nd tier suppliers as appropriate
- Develop and assist, as required, in problem solving strategies for client issues, including contract negotiations and amendments
- Attend staff/supplier/client meetings and/or conference calls as and when requested
- Work with Volt's corporate departments to resolve invoice queries or issues as quickly and efficiently as possible upon final explanation
- Develop and present quarterly business reviews with client's management and sponsors
- Meet with hiring managers to qualify requisitions, market candidates, schedule interviews, obtain feedback and fill orders
- Prepare reports based on specific program goals, measurements or SLA's as necessary
- Maintain relationships with both hiring managers and higher level key stakeholders
- Manage the day to day activities of the operational team to ensure the delivery of a successful program
- Monitor the overall performance of the program and develop continuous improvement recommendations and plans with functional/hiring managers
- Assist management with the training of staff on MSP web based systems or program policies and procedures
- Work with corporate departments to actively manage and reduce DSO
- Manage weekly objectives with direct reports and lead direction of action steps for future activity
- Provide clear leadership and motivation to the team, ensuring they are aware of the company vision, the business goals and their individual objectives
- Provide general management, coaching, counseling and training of direct reports
- Set objectives for team members in respect of their bonus opportunity for direct reports
- Review training requirements, develop and agree training action plans with individual staff members and ensure their implementation in conjunction with management
- Conduct probationary reviews and annual appraisals
- Maintain budgeted headcount within the team, minimizing staff turnover and effectively managing the recruitment process when necessary by liaison with senior management and conducting interviews as necessary
- Handle all Human Resource functions such as compensation, fair employment practices, performance reviews, disciplinary actions and hiring and terminations of Volt in house employees as necessary
- Current or previous experience managing an MSP program
- Vendor Management Software (VMS) experience a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills with internal and external customers
- Previous customer account management experience desired
- Bachelors Degree preferred
Inquiries via Linkedin also welcome at www.linkedin.com/in/kristenefoster/
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer