Administrative Assistant III
|Pay Rate:||$0.00 - $20.30 /Hour|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Volt Workforce Solutions is collaborating with a Fortune 500 company to recruit for a Administrative Assistant in Maplewood, MN this is a long-term temporary opportunity. If you meet the qualifications listed below, please Apply Now!
- • The person hired for the position of Administrative Assistant will support operations by handling a wide variety of administrative duties.
- Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- • Calendar and Meeting Planning & Management
- • Processing of purchase order and invoice requests
- • Responsible for communication between management and their direct reports on critical issues impacting daily business operations, communicating requests and instructions when necessary
- • On/Off boarding of employees
- • Assistance with travel arrangements, expense reporting and conference registration for trade shows, conferences etc.
- • Serves as resource person, providing interpretation and individual application for standard departmental/divisional policies, procedures, guidelines, and practices, influencing adherence to and enforcement of policies
- • Maintains highly sensitive and confidential information
- • Able to prepare written materials including correspondence and visual presentation materials as requested
- • Acts independently to administer and communicate corporate policies and procedures, handling uncommon situations through interpretations of office guidelines and administrative practices
- • High School Diploma/GED or higher from an accredited institution
- • Minimum of five (5) years of combined experience in an administrative assistant and/or secretarial role
- • Broad knowledge of computer programs (software or mainframe) and knowledge of administrative activities and office operations to effectively manage duties
- • Completion of advanced administrative, business related courses, or core college curriculum
- • Strong time management & organizational skills to handle various duties and ability to complete them in an accurate and timely manner
- • Effective verbal and written communication skills
- • Excellent coordinating skills
- • Strong and positive interpersonal skills with all internal personnel and external customers.
- • Knowledge of corporate systems relevant to the assignment
- • Good self-starter skills
- • Minimum of five (5) years of experience using MS Office software to include Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Volt Workforce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity and we encourage all qualified and interested persons to apply for this position by submitting a resume for consideration.