HR Coordinator II
|Pay Rate:||$19.30 - $23.00 /Hour|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Volt Workforce Solutions is partnering with a Fortune 500 company to recruit for a Regulatory Affairs Coordinator in Maplewood, MN this is a long-term temporary opportunity. As a Regulatory Affairs Coordinator you will be responsible for preparing and process a wide variety of documents required for product registrations globally, per specific country requirements. If you meet the qualifications listed below, please Apply Now!
The position of Regulatory Affairs Coordinator will be responsible for but not limited to the following specific duties:
• Prepare and process a wide variety of documents required for product registrations globally, per specific country requirements.
• Assist regulatory affairs staff with coordinating global labeling and packaging needs to support regulatory compliance.
• Assist with ensuring global quality and regulatory compliance, import/export compliance, and free trade compliance.
• Responsible for Certificate of Foreign Government (CFG) applications to FDA and a wide variety of notarized and authenticated documents.
• Organize regulatory documentation into appropriate physical and electronic files including scanning documents into appropriate document repository systems.
• Obtain/maintain supplier certification documents.
• Other regulatory-related administrative duties as required.
• Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and professional experience.
• Experience working in an FDA/GMP regulated manufacturing environment
• Medical device industry experience
• Excellent written and oral communications
• Proficient with Microsoft Office software, database management, internet data mining.
• Proven organizational skills
• Attention to detail, excellent spelling and grammar for document preparation and review.
• Effective interpersonal and problem solving skills.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and remain flexible to changing priorities.
VOLT is an Equal Opportunity Employer