Human Performance Lab Support
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
This is a great opportunity to gain experience as a Human Performance Research Lab Support Tech. This is with an industry leader located in the Maplewoods Corporate Center.
This position will be key:
- in the creation of SOPs for test equipment in HPRL including step-by-step procedures for set-up and running of equipment, calibration schedule and tracking, and reference sheets.
- Schedule and run human study participants through HPRL studies.
- Test plans to gather measurements and evaluate results.
- Lab house-keeping and supply replenishment.
Open to degrees in physics as well as Kinesiology (must be in the field of the science of Kinesiology, not therapy, teaching, etc) or in experimental psych.
- Open to degrees in Physics as well as Kinesiology (must be in the field of the science of Kinesiology (ie NOT therapy, teaching, ect) ) or Experimental Psych
- Must have experience in experimental design statistics, statistical analysis and have the ability to process/program data as well as design and program a study from start to finish
- Familiarity with Perception or Behavioral Science- specifically some lab work/study work on the human computer interaction
- Preferred experience in a lab setting with some or all of the following:
- Motion capture
- Cardiorespitory (EEG, EMG, ect)
- Eye Tracking
- Medical Devices
- MatLab or other statistical analysis programs
- One to three years of experience in kinesiology and human performance research.
- Experience in completing human motion studies and human performance measurements.
- Completed graduate level courses from an accredited college or university in the field of kinesiology, experimental psychology, or psychology discipline.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer