|Category:||Marketing & Sales|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Volt Workforce Solutions is collaborating with a Fortune 500 company to recruit for a Inside Sales Representative Role in Maplewood, MN this is a long-term temporary opportunity. If you meet the qualifications listed below, please Apply Now!
- Follow up with customers who have made on-line requests for Hex96 Scouring Pads to determine receipt of samples, their opinions and comments, and their primary choice of distributors and/or assist customer in sourcing products.
- Manage spreadsheets of assigned leads. Leads consist of names and addresses of restaurants and kitchens known to have purchased competitor’s products.
- Research customer data via the internet to determine correct phone numbers and submit data to administration for loading into Sales Force.
- Employ Sales Force to systematically contact assigned leads, determine the decision makers, (typically kitchen/dietary managers, chefs, or Food and Service supervisors) and promote awareness and interest in Scotch-Brite products used to clean stainless steel pots, pans, and griddles.
- Extend sample offers to potential customers for testing and evaluation.
- Work with Marketing Support to process and deliver sample orders.
- Record into Sales Force all customer interactions and sample transactions.
- Manage contacts list to schedule additional call backs, discuss sample evaluation outcomes, assist customers in facilitating the purchase of Scotch-Brite products through national distributors.
- Other duties as assigned by BSD Sales and Marketing Management.
- B.A. Sales/Marketing/Other
- 1-3 years Inside Sales/Telemarketing experience
- CRM=SalesForce.com Microsoft Office
- Charismatic, Outgoing, Verbal
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Volt Workforce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity and we encourage all qualified and interested persons to apply for this position by submitting a resume for consideration.