Software Engineer (Systems) Level 4
Mayfield Heights, OH
|Location:||Mayfield Heights, OH|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Job Posting Title: Web Developer / Front End Web Developer
Volt is looking for a Web Developer / Front End Web Developer to work with our client located in Mayfield Heights, OH. Our client is a provider of industrial automation and information products.
Designs and develops mobile web applications and components for end-users. Works as member of a mobile development team using LEAN methods.
Job Experience: Minimum of 5 years software development experience
- Experienced with Single Page Application (SPAs) frameworks (AngularJS, etc)
- Experienced with Node.js and NPM (for both tooling and app servers)
- Experienced with hybrid mobile application development using Cordova
- Experienced with cloud hosting and solutions (Azure)
- Familiar with NoSQL databases (PouchDB a plus)
- Familiar and comfortable with using Open Source methods and models
- Familiar and comfortable with Git as source control and CI tooling (Jenkins)
This is an estimated 6 months position in Mayfield Heights, OH and is offered through Volt Workforce Solutions. Volt is a world-class leader in the staffing services marketplace. Volt provides Contingent Staffing, Contingent-to-Hire, and Managed Service Programs to a variety of companies, including the Fortune 1000. Volt supplies workforce design solutions in Engineering, Information Technology, Scientific, Technical/Professional and other disciplines.
As a Volt employee, you can expect the highest level of support. We have a long standing tradition of developing lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with our employees. Contact a Volt representative by applying to this posting online for immediate consideration. Submit your resume today!
To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.