|Pay Rate:||$0.00 - $50.00 /Hour|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Volt is seeking a mid level Financial Analyst. This position will offer an opportunity to utilize your current knowledge in finance and accounting while advancing your technical and professional skills. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, and should have foundational knowledge of government accounting and financial processes, as well as highly skilled in excel. This role will require working within a team environment and working alongside senior managers and executive leaders.
- Assist with forecast process by collecting sales and revenue data.
- Prepare sales pipeline reports for external and internal reporting purposes.
- Analyze sales and revenue data received from market leads.
- Support project control process by providing templates, performing QA analysis and providing feedback to market leads.
- Collaborate with Contracts, Accounting, Human Resources, and Operations to ensure accuracy and to collect data.
- Prepare operational review reports and other ad hoc reports.
Education and Experience Qualifications
- Minimum of three years of professional experience.
- Bachelors in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or Engineering.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (e.g., formulas, Vlookups, and pivot tables).
- Advanced oral and written communications skills (e.g., ability to write compliant and clear price proposals; ability to effectively interface with Sales Executives and Leadership).
- Extreme attention to detail is required.
- Project control and pricing experience desired.
This is a contingent/temporary position offered through Volt Workforce Solutions. Volt offers competitive compensation, the chance to work with some of the world’s leading companies, and a staff committed to helping you take the next step on your career path.
Volt offers competitive compensation, the chance to work with some of the world’s leading companies, and a staff committed to helping you take the next step on your career path.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.