Business Development Manager (IT Staffing)
Mendota Heights, MN
|Location:||Mendota Heights, MN|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Do you enjoy the thrill of the hunt? Do you have passion, guts, smarts and boundless energy? Do you bring a trusted and engaging professional image to your clients and your peers? Are you interested in unlimited earning potential and a great career path as a reward? If so, you will love this golden opportunity with Volt Information Science's Professional Services Team.
At Volt Information Sciences Inc. we connect people with great jobs. We are an international provider of staffing services and outsourcing solutions, providing our client organizations with the talent they need to achieve their business goals. We also offer our client candidates career opportunities to help them achieve their potential.
We are looking for several Professional Business Development Managers (BDM Hunters) to join our Professional Services team. Positions are based in Boston, Washington, DC and Minneapolis.
About the role: The Professional Business Development Manager (BDM Hunter) is responsible for expanding our network and increasing our revenue by acquiring and expanding new client accounts within one of the best markets in the US today. This critical business builder, and the lifeblood of any successful organization around the world, will help us achieve our highest goals as a true talent partner to great companies - old and new, large and small.
Success in this role is accomplished by a combination of the tried and true sales and business development methods, including; cold calling, professional networking, and advanced marketing campaigns using social media and targeted communications to folks who can buy what we sell. But excellence and high performance in our growing industry is achieved only by you - your passion, your energy, your aptitude - and by how we can help you win!
Volt offers a robust sales training program, strong sales support system, personal coaching from a passionate team of peers and an established and talented management team. We also offer a competitive base salary, lucrative bonus structure, a comprehensive benefits package and a strong and respected brand in our industry.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Leveraging your proven sales skills to engage qualified buyers of our services, through cold calling and other successful communication techniques.
- Leveraging your technical knowledge to establish credibility with client contacts at multiple levels and seeking continuous improvement in this area on a regular basis.
- Compelling your prospects to action through the effective communication about our company and our capabilities and creating a sense of urgency to take action and use Volt to relieve their pain.
- Documenting all your daily sales activity and progress in the CRM tool as required by Management.
- Seeking continuous sales self-improvement on a monthly and annual basis, with support from Management.
- Meeting or exceeding all required Sales Activity Metrics on a weekly, monthly and annual basis
- Meeting or exceeding all required Financial Quotas on a weekly, monthly and annual basis.
- Always representing Volt to the Market in a positive, professional and ethical manner.
If this describes you, go ahead and throw your hat in the ring today. Your future awaits!
Inquiries via Linkedin also welcome at www.linkedin.com/in/kristinaruta/
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer