Bilingual Spanish On-Site Recruiter
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Do you have a passion for recruiting? Do you enjoy relationship building and thrive in a fast-paced environment? If so, Volt Workforce Solutions, a Fortune 1000 Staffing Industry Leader has an opportunity for you!
Volt Workforce Solutions is currently looking for an Bilingual Spanish On-Site Recruiter to join our team!
The Bilingual Spanish On-Site Recruiter works on the customer's premises as the staffing and management support for all field employees on assignment at that customer location fostering a positive working relationship. As well as being responsible for direct management of On-Site Field Employees including recruiting new employees and will be responsible for high-level position matching through in-depth analysis of job skills and qualifications to determine which candidates to source, interview and hire.
Position: Bilingual On-Site Recruiter
Duration: 6 months
Hours: Monday – Friday 8 am – 5 pm (Also must be flexible if needed)
Pay Rate: $19.00 - $22.00/ hour
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify the client’s business and cultural nuances, as well as define the position, its functions, challenges selling points, and viability. Uncover the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities of the ideal candidate.
- Establish expectations for the partnership with the client.
- Assist with the design of a sourcing strategy to uncover both passive and active candidates through existing and new sources in order to maintain an effective pool of candidates. Utilize electronic process in recruiting and placement to maximize efficiency and time saving.
- Assist with the management of ad generation and job postings for new business and recruiting sources.
- Target the most qualified candidates and screen resumes to identify potential matches.
- Present opportunity to candidate and conduct in-depth interview to determine suitability and interest of candidate. Identify, evaluate, and summarize relevant technical experience, knowledge, hard and soft skills, and abilities in relation to job requirements.
- Maintain familiarity with the most effective recruiting tools appropriate to your branch to include: candidate pool, field employee availability list, database searches, internet searches, resume searches, other job boards and organizations.
- Resolve possible candidate concerns, obtain candidate commitment for the position and set expectations.
- Submit qualified candidates and respond to client concerns.
- Facilitate the candidate/client interview, and prepare the candidate for the interview.
- Verify candidate references.
- Debrief with the candidate and client after the interview, responding to any concerns or objections.
- Extend the offer to the candidate and complete the documentation for new hire set up.
- Foster relationship with field employee during the assignment. Follow up regularly with field employee to maintain relationship and to build knowledge of needs and opportunities.
- May handle field employee related issues, such as coaching, counseling and making determinations to end employees’ assignments and/or terminate their employment with Volt, as necessary.
- Make business decisions that positively impact profitability.
- Engage in positive public relations, responsiveness and service in coordination with sales staff.
- Respond to client within one hour of receiving “ASAP” orders. Follow up with daily status communication on open orders, unless otherwise agreed upon with client.
- Ensure total client satisfaction by handling all inquiries and resolving problems arising with client or field employees, including counseling, and involving management when necessary.
- Ability to arrive to work at a specified time.
- Attendance is an essential function of the job.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet or exceed monthly number of starts and/or gross margin expectations.
- Complete timely entry of information tracking for performance measurement in Volt’s automated systems. Maintain consistency and integrity of data. Effectively utilize all advanced capabilities of Volt’s Computer Databases.
Position Qualifications: Any combination of education and experience providing the required skill and knowledge for successful performance would be qualifying. Typical qualifications would be equivalent to:
- 2 years’ experience in a client service environment.
- 2 years sourcing or recruiting experience required.
- Bilingual Spanish
- Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in comparable field preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Must be flexible with hours
Knowledge & Skills:
- Effectively communicate in writing.
- Effectively communicate verbally and by telephone.
- Effectively communicate in-person with internal staff, external customers and field employees.
- Critical thinking and ability to take initiative.
- Ability to make sound business decisions under pressure.
- Strong computer and internet skills.
- Ability to prioritize workload.
Please contact Connie @ 484-690-1183 to discuss this opportunity further for we need you to join the Volt Team!
Volt has earned its reputation as staffing industry leaders by making sure our clients make the right hire, every time.
Volt is an equal opportunity employer.