Inside Sales Representative
|Category:||Marketing & Sales|
|Employee Type:||Direct Hire|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
If you are an experienced Inside Sales Representative looking for a position with a leading company, Volt can help!
We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some over the nation’s biggest companies. Our client has a need for a Inside Sales specialist. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Pay: Up to 62K - Direct Hire with great benefits!
- Assist Regional Sales Manager by communicating and/or providing customer forecast, special customer needs, order information, pricing, delivery, status, claims and market information
- Use our client's automated sales system to manage accounts
- Plan & maintain inventory programs through interaction with customers and internal scheduling
- Conduct sales calls in conjunction with Regional Sales Manager
- Accurately enter orders in electronic order entry system
- Field sales inquiries from customers
- Promptly prepare & submit price quotations to customers
- Assist in gathering information & entering claims in electronic system
- Enter all pricing exceptions & contractual pieces of business in electronic system for approval
- Report order status to customers, and when necessary expedite orders accordingly
- Gather market information
- Investigate and request approval for price discrepancies
- Effectively communicate all price changes and surcharges to customers
- Obtain & disseminate customer feedback to the appropriate personnel within our client
- Work within a team concept of Inside Sales Representatives and Regional Sales Managers
- Proactively anticipate customer’s needs and resolve customer issues
- Maintain ongoing dialogue with various departments (i.e., shipping, credit, purchasing, scheduling and quality)
- Prepare and submit weekly highlight reports
- Maintain current customer profiles
Education and Experience Required:
- Associate’s degree and 4 years of equivalent sales/customer service experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate proficiency working with MS ord, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to multi-task with shifting priorities
- Possess attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- High standards of accuracy and professionalism
- Ability to develop & maintain strong interpersonal relationships with customers and peers
- Manufacturing/steel sales experience
Job Type: Full-time
Sales/Customer Service: 4 years