Medical Billing / AR
|Pay Rate:||$0.00 - $18.14 /Hour|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Volt Workforce Solutions is looking for Medical Billing / AR. After reading the job info below, if interested, email an updated resume (in Word format).
Job Title: Medical Billing / AR
Location: Nampa, Idaho
- Work accounts receivable for Medical collections.
- Responsible for answering patient inquiry calls and correspondence in a professional and courteous manner as well as researching / resolving any issues or concerns patients may have with their accounts.
- May also be responsible for contacting insurance carriers, patients and other facilities as needed to get maximum payment on accounts and identify issues or changes to achieve client profitability.
- Quality Assurance Standards and HIPAA rules must be adhered to at all times.
- Good listening skills and patience is necessary.
- This job requires excellent customer service skills and the ability to handle complex phone calls in regard to patient accounts and insurance inquiries. Training provided.
Skills and experience:
- Prefer Epic background and Medical experience but not required.
- Work schedule: M-F (8-5) – Can be flexible on either side.
As a Volt employee, you can expect the highest level of support. We have a long-standing tradition of developing lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with our employees. Contact a Volt representative by applying to this posting online for immediate consideration. Submit your resume today! To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pay rate is $18.94\hr