Financial Analyst I
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Job Posting Title: Accounts Payable Financial Analyst
Volt is looking for an Accounts Payable Financial Analyst with strong understanding of Accounting principles and demonstrated customer service skills to work with our client, located in Nashville, TN. Our client designs, manufactures, and distributes engines, filtration, and power generation products. You will be responsible for gathering and analyzing financial information. Will typically conduct quantitative analyses of information affecting investment programs of public or private institutions. Responsibilities include analyzing and communicating financial information for clients.
Successful candidates in this role will be considered for a full-time opportunity.
- Assemble spreadsheets and draw charts and graphs used to illustrate technical reports
- Analyze financial information to produce forecast of business, industry and economic conditions for use in making investment decisions
- Interpret data affecting investment programs, such as price, yield, stability and future trends in investment risks
Required Education, Experience & Skills:
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree is required with a Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related financial discipline being preferred.
- Entry level with 2 years financial and/or accounting experience is required
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time
- Basic ability to analyze business trends and project future revenues and expenses
- Basic knowledge of economic and accounting principles, the financial markets, and reporting of financial data
- Basic knowledge of federal, state, and company policies, procedures and regulations as related to accounting
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and any other related financial software
- Candidates need to have strong customer service skills – they need to be good on the phone and in email correspondences
- Candidates with general accounting and accounts payable experience. Who understands the overall AP process so when things within the group change and update, they are able to take those skills and apply them to the new processes.
- Understanding of accounting principles.
- Candidates need to be proficient with Excel...
- Customer service skills.
This is an estimated 8 months position and is offered through Volt Workforce Solutions. Volt is a world-class leader in the staffing services marketplace. Volt provides Contingent Staffing, Contingent-to-Hire, and Managed Service Programs to a variety of companies, including the Fortune 1000. Volt supplies workforce design solutions in Engineering, Information Technology, Scientific, Technical/Professional and other disciplines.
As a Volt employee, you can expect the highest level of support. We have a long standing tradition of developing lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with our employees. Contact a Volt representative by applying to this posting online for immediate consideration. Submit your resume today!
To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.