Business Development Manager (Commercial Staffing)
New Brighton, MN
|Location:||New Brighton, MN|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Are you interested in unlimited earning potential? Do you enjoy hunting, networking and relationship building? If so, you will love this golden opportunity!!
Volt offers a robust sales training program and support system which includes coaching and mentoring from a successful team of peers and an established, tenured and talented staffing management team to ensure success. We offer a competitive base salary, lucrative commission structure, and comprehensive benefits package.
The Business Development Manager (BDM) consistently increases staffing sales through the generation and development of new client accounts. The BDM role focuses on light industrial, manufacturing and clerical service lines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop staffing sales through a combination of methods that may include all or in part: research, lead generation, prospecting, networking and in-person appointments with new and inactive clients.
- Generate staffing sales leads through prospecting and cold calling, both in-person and via telephone and other electronic media such as social networking tools and techniques.
- Create and maintain a staffing sales business plan utilizing CRM system.
- Generate viable client job orders from new and inactive accounts. Track and move opportunities through the staffing sales funnel.
- Target new accounts in light industrial, manufacturing and clerical service lines within mapped territory and calendar.
- Develop strategy for penetrating and developing staffing sales in light industrial, manufacturing and clerical client accounts.
- Meet all minimum requirements for weekly appointment activity and staffing sales revenue growth.
- Complete the timely entry of all required sales documentation into Volt's CRM and other automated systems. Maintain consistency and integrity of data.
- Coordinate with recruiting team and Branch Manager to ensure fulfillment of client job orders and staffing sales opportunities.
- Provide information on clients or prospects for staffing sales bids and proposals within assigned territory.
- Staffing sales experience required, preferably in the light industrial, manufacturing and clerical service lines. Applicants with transferrable or comparable industries may be considered.
- Proven success in cold calling, prospecting for new business, following up on leads, securing new client accounts and developing solid business relationships is required.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional ability to problem solve, strategize and influence.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Volt Workforce Solutions believes that the strength of any global company depends on the quality of its workforce. Since 1950, we have established our ranking and reputation as an industry leader by employing talented and motivated people who share our customer centric vision, passion for staffing, business development expertise and innovative thinking! Volt is a Fortune 1000 staffing company providing full spectrum contingent employee recruitment, professional search services and managed service programs.
Inquiries via Linkedin also welcome at www.linkedin.com/in/kristinaruta/
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.