New Brighton, MN
|Location:||New Brighton, MN|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Volt's Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs provide the tools, insights, and expertise for organizations to improve talent quality, reduce risk, and control costs across entire contingent programs.
We are currently seeking a Compliance Auditor for a key staffing partnership in New Brighton, MN.
The Compliance Auditor is responsible for growing and developing trusted relationships while fostering on-going support for Best in Class programs.
- Daily and weekly review of all client on-boarding documentation and ensuring each supplier is compliant with the requirements
- Ability to read and understand the background checks performed
- Guide and educate suppliers on the processes of the specific client
- Provide output of review and next steps for the program team
- Back up to the Relationship Manager team
- Additional support as needed
Any combination of education and experience providing the required skill and knowledge for successful performance would be qualifying. Typical qualifications would be equivalent to:
- 1-2 years' experience in a customer service & office environment
- Associate's Degree or Bachelor's Degree preferred; an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
- Knowledge of background check requirements with the ability to read and understand the checks performed
- Strong customer service skills; ability to work with various personalities and styles of individuals
- Ability to develop open and positive customer relations
- Demonstrated problem solving, conflict resolution, and decision-making skills
- Ability to successfully communicate verbally and written
- Ability to successfully communicate in-person and by telephone with internal staff & external customers
- Ability to work within a flexible work environment and non-traditional work schedules, as necessary
- Excellent organizational skills and detailed oriented
- Experience in managing multiple projects/deadlines
- Computer and office equipment proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Working knowledge of applicable software's utilized at the customer location (FieldGlass, IQN/Beeline, Provade, etc.)