Recruiter (Commercial Staffing)
New Brighton, MN
|Location:||New Brighton, MN|
|Pay Rate:||$50,000.00 /Year|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Do you have a passion for recruiting? Do you enjoy relationship building and thrive in a fast paced environment? If so, Volt Workforce Solutions, a Fortune 1000 Staffing Industry Leader has an opportunity for you!
The Recruiter is responsible for high-level position matching through in-depth analysis of job skills and qualifications to determine which candidates to source, interview and hire. Also responsible for making business decisions that impact profitability, increasing existing business, bringing in new clients and applicants, and keeping gross margins at highest level possible.
- Identify the client's business and cultural nuances, as well as define the position, its functions, challenges selling points, and viability. Uncover the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities of the ideal candidate.
- Establish expectations for the partnership with the client.
- Actively market qualified candidates to new and existing clients. Utilize sales techniques to expand business through research, prospecting, and turning client inquiries into job requisitions.
- Assist with the design of a sourcing strategy to uncover both passive and active candidates through existing and new sources in order to maintain an effective pool of candidates. Utilize electronic process in recruiting and placement to maximize efficiency and time saving.
- Assist with the management of ad generation and job postings for new business and recruiting sources.
- Coordinate with Business Development Managers and Account Managers to ensure quality delivery to client's requisitions. Work with sales team on account development and account management.
- Target the most qualified candidates and screen resumes to identify potential matches.
Any combination of education and experience providing the required skill and knowledge for successful performance would be qualifying. Typical qualifications would be equivalent to:
- 2 years experience in a client service environment.
- 2 years sourcing or recruiting experience required.
- Associate's Degree or Bachelor's Degree in comparable field preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer