Customer Service Rep 2
Newbury Park, CA
|Location:||Newbury Park, CA|
|Pay Rate:||$0.00 - $16.50 /Hour|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Volt Workforce Solutions is looking for Customer Service Rep 2. After reading the job info below, if interested, email an updated resume (in Word format).
Job Title: Customer Service Rep 2
Location: Thousand Oaks, CA
Will support a fast pace busy call center which schedules appointments for large Medical System Networks within the US. This position required to assist with technical issues, support the hiring process including the onboarding of new hires, and preparing new hires to perform their job. This position will maintain data and must be able to assist on any type of request from Operations.
- Create requisitions, schedule interviews, and submit offers
- Maintain communications with Temp agencies to ensure requirements are met
- Request hardware, Software and supplies required for the employees
- Software installation and connectivity
- Maintain employee data including Inventory
- Assist employees with technical difficulties in conjunction with the IT department
- Maintain communications with management and clients
- Other duties as assigned
- Desktop technical skills w/ general troubleshooting
- Willing to help people
- Follows directions
- Very organized, focused, strong attention to detail
- Team Player
- Active listening skills
- Strong communication skills
- Able to navigate multiple computer systems
- Able to type 30+ WPM
- Able to work in an environment with little supervision needed
- Able to use Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel and Outlook
- Able to work in a moderately noisy, fast pace, and changing environment
Part time (~20 hrs/wk), potentially increasing in hours based on the needs of the business
Open availability between 6:00am-5:00pm (M-F)
As a Volt employee, you can expect the highest level of support. We have a long-standing tradition of developing lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with our employees. Contact a Volt representative by applying to this posting online for immediate consideration. Submit your resume today! To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pay Rate is $16.50\hr