Oak Ridge, TN
|Location:||Oak Ridge, TN|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Volt's Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs provide the tools, insights, and expertise for organizations to improve talent quality, reduce risk, and control costs across entire contingent programs.
We are currently seeking a Relationship Manager for a key staffing partnership in Oak Ridge, TN.
The Relationship Manager is responsible for identifying and developing relationships with Engaging Managers, to fill job requisitions for temporary contract resources. Relationship Managers must possess a desire for success, a competitive spirit, perseverance, tenacity, a professional manner, excellent listening skills, and be well organized. The overall goal is to consult with the customer to ensure full utilization of the staffing program, drive competitive bid and continually improve customer satisfaction
- Oversight of all aspects of human capital sourcing through Managed Service Program system (MSP)
- Works with assigned Business Units to develop them to their fullest potential
- Acts as main point of contact for temporary contract resource requests and placements
- Responsible for training and educating all assigned users on the MSP process and relays benefits
- Reviews resumes and negotiates bill rates as necessary to present the Manager with the most qualified candidates at the best rates
- Solicits feedback on presented resumes from Managers and disseminates that feedback as necessary
- Effectively communicates with Suppliers in the expedition of orders for temporary contract resources
- Timecard resolution
- Ensure fiscal and ethical standards are met
- Works to exceed MSP program specific SLA's by ensuring timely quality focused customer service
- Ensure all processes and procedures and best practices are documented accurately
- Provide seamless support to MSP programs
- Provide accurate and timely requested reporting
- Assist in creating and facilitating presentations of all types
- Ensures adherence and compliance to safety training, policies, procedures and is an advocate for safety in the workplace
- Proven communication skills - both verbal and written
- MSP experience preferred Vendor Management Software (VMS) experience a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills with internal and external customers
- Previous customer account management experience desired
- Prior recruiting experience desired
- Previous sales experience, marketing or other customer relation positions is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Lotus Notes, Internet, Power Point
- Bachelors Degree preferred
Inquiries via LinkedIn also welcome at www.linkedin.com/in/kristinaruta/
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer