Administrative - ADM Administrative Assistant II
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Volt Workforce Solutions is partnering with a Fortune 500 company to recruit for an Administrative Assistant in Maplewood, MN this is a long-term temporary opportunity. As an Administrative Assistant you will be responsible for providing professional and administrative support for multiple team throughout the company. If you meet the qualifications listed below, please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for the Administrative Assistant will include:
Position Overview: The person brought in for this role will be supporting administrative elements of our window film dealer programs. Activities will include basic correspondence, spreadsheet entries, phone follow-up, simple clerical tasks, etc.
1. Responding to e-mail inquiries for headquarters support needs
2. Setting new dealers up in client systems
3. Sending cancellation letters
4. Updating worksheets for our online dealer locator tool
5. Following up dealer requests for information/payments
6. Maintaining tracking records for dealer status in specific programs
7. Initiate contracting process for new dealers
Basic proficiency with Microsoft Office products, efficient and effective communication skills
Familiarity with CRM/SalesForce.com, experience with simple corporate IT systems, post high school education/training
Hours : 8-5 with a 1 hour lunch break
Experience working with MS Office software, including data analyses using Excel
Ability to complete assignments under pressure and with short timelines
High School diploma
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.