Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Position: Electrical Engineer
Location: Oakwood Village, Ohio
Length: 8-10-month contract
We are currently recruiting for an Electrical Engineer for a client of ours in Oakwood Village, OH for a 8-10 month contract opportunity. Our client is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $18 billion and more than 55,000 employees globally. Their mission is to enable their customers to make the world healthier, cleaner, and safer and help customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, and increase laboratory productivity.
What will this person be doing day to day?
- Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous projects, tasks, and programs to suit business needs
- Design digital and analog circuits and troubleshoot existing designs.
- Create and maintain Bill of Materials to support product design
- Design alternate solutions for Obsolete or Non-RoHS components
- Support product regulatory compliance testing.
- Document and interpret specifications of electronic components.
- Programming experience in VHDL, C, C++, and C# is a plus
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in electrical design
- Demonstrated ability to design and troubleshoot digital and analog circuits.
- Demonstrated knowledge of embedded CPU’s, micro controllers and firmware design tools.
- Accomplished with Microsoft Office products, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Proficient in the use of Computer Aided Design tools such as Altium and AutoCAD.
- Strong and demonstrated ability to find simple solutions to complex problems.
- Good verbal and written skills in English.
Please apply to position or contact Sondeep "Sunny" Singh at (317) 685-2200 for any questions and more details regarding this position.
Volt has been serving some of the nation's strongest companies for over 60 years. As a Volt employee, you can expect the highest level of on-site support. We have a long-standing tradition of developing lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with its employees.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer