Oakwood Village, OH
|Location:||Oakwood Village, OH|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Volt Workforce Solutions is currently seeking an Electrical Engineer for a Fortune 500 Client in the Oakwood Village, Ohio area.
What will this person be doing day to day?
- Maintain the integrity of products and engineering documentation in support of Engineering Change Requests.
- Utilize leadership skills to effectively communicate, facilitate, and organize project activities within a cross-functional team environment.
- Provide guidance in regards to industry standards and regulatory compliance.
- Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous projects, tasks and programs to suit business needs
- Design digital and analog circuits and troubleshoot existing designs.
- Create and maintain Bill of Materials to support product design
- Design alternate solutions for Obsolete or Non-RoHS components
- Support product regulatory compliance testing.
- Document and interpret specifications of electronic components.
- Programming experience in VHDL, C, C++, and C# is a plus
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years experience in electrical design
- Demonstrated ability to design and troubleshoot digital and analog circuits.
- Demonstrated knowledge of embedded CPU’s, micro controllers and firmware design tools.
- Accomplished with Microsoft Office products, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Proficient in the use of Computer Aided Design tools such as Altium and AutoCAD.
- Strong and demonstrated ability to find simple solutions to complex problems.
- Good verbal and written skills in English.
Please contact Kay Jones, 317-685-6600 with questions. Please allow 24 hours for the recruiter to respond to your application.
****Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer****