Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Seeking desktop technician able to assist onsite and offsite end users with hardware, software, and network issues. Able to communicate to technical and non-technical users. Able to work independently and within a team setting.
- Troubleshoot desktop and laptop computers, software deployments, end user training, system troubleshooting, telephony and some server administration
- Experience with Office 365, Windows Administration, MS SSM, troubleshooting mobile and android devices
- Knowledge of Active Directory and user account set up
- Experience utilizing ticketing systems for resolution and documentation
- Image and deploy hardware, set up workstations, and network connectivity
- Provide executive support via phone and email
- Assist users onsite and offsite using remote tools
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer