National Account Specialist
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
The National Account Specialist writes procedure documents for Volt accounts based on contractual terms and internal operational processes; provides support to the field staff; maintains database of account information.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately interpret contract terms and facilitate contract compliance through communication of contract requirements and related company processes in procedure documents
- Develop knowledge of internal branch and corporate operational processes spanning multiple functional groups
- Internally research national account service details, contractual terms and missing information
- Provide corporate and field support regarding current account information
- Collect data, conduct analysis, prepare reports for special projects such as process improvement, communication compliance and account growth
- Proactively assess priorities and effectively handle project schedule changes
- Utilize web-based systems and conduct internet searches
- Complete timely updates to network files and systems; maintains internal process consistency and integrity of data
- Provide process improvement ideas through learned operational requirements and needs analysis
- Completes special projects related to improving processes, communication compliance and account growth
- Prepares various custom queries and reports
- Other duties as assigned
Any combination of education and experience providing the required skill and knowledge for successful performance would be qualifying. Typical qualifications would be equivalent to:
- Bachelor's degree (Communications, English or Business preferred) or equivalent, plus professional work experience
- Microsoft office is essential; advanced proficiency in MS Word required
- Staffing Industry experience a plus
Knowledge & Skills:
- Ability to accurately interpret and summarize complex documentation such as contract terms and conditions
- Effectively communicate in writing, verbally in person and by telephone
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize concurrent projects and meet deadlines with attention to detail and accuracy; organized, analytical, solutions oriented, works efficiently and independently in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with independent project work, decision making and multi-tasking high profile projects
- Knowledge of operational processes and procedure writing experience are a plus
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.