|Employee Type:||Direct Hire|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Do you have a passion for recruiting? Do you enjoy relationship building and thrive in a fast-paced environment? If so, Volt Workforce Solutions, a Fortune 1000 Staffing Industry Leader has an opportunity for you!
Volt is looking for an Onsite Recruiter to join our growing team in Melville, NY. The Volt Recruiter is responsible for filling positions through in-depth analysis of job skills and qualifications to determine which candidate to source, interview, and hire.
As a Volt Recruiter, you will be responsible for sourcing, recruiting and staffing active candidates from on-line and internal databases, contact lists, and job postings as well as sourcing passive candidates through networking, social media sites, cold calling, and complex internet searches.
- Assess candidates' hard and soft skills through a combination of behavioral based interviews and competency-based evaluations.
- Build and maintain a quality pipeline of candidates for contract, contract to hire, and direct hire placement through fostering long term relationships with candidates.
- Collaborate with client hiring managers to anticipate and meet staffing needs, ensure quality of selection and timeliness of hire
- Market qualified candidates to new and existing clients.
- Advise client hiring managers by applying knowledge of their organization and expertise of labor markets to staffing decisions.
- Increase branch profitability through increasing existing business, bringing in new applicants, and managing gross margin dollars.
- Assist with the management of ad generation and job postings for new business and recruiting sources.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 1-2 years recruiting experience
- Customer service focus on both candidate and client experience.
- Proven ability to deliver and achieve results in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to influence others.