Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
VOLT WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS
Job Title: Technical Sourcing Specialist
Location of Position: Orange, CA
The Technical Sourcing Specialist (Recruiting Coordinator) will be a first level facilitator to the recruiting team to provide a continuous flow of qualified candidates from various sources including but not limited to: job boards, networking groups, industry lists, referrals and competitors. They will be working directly with recruiters and program on-sites to determine the needs, requirements, strengths and specifics of each requisition they are assigned to better their searching abilities and order fulfillment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with the delivery team (managers, recruiters and on-sites) to determine which requisitions need the most assistance and create a sourcing priority based on those results.
- Communicate with members of the team to assure that all parties are on the same page in relation to sourcing expectations, deadlines and results – immediately communicate with the team if you are not able to adhere to any of these guidelines.
- Recruit active candidates through existing and new sources – including job fairs, online job boards, university recruiting, partnering with local businesses, seasonal/job-related events/conventions and more.
- Utilize ATS (Applicant Tracking System) to shared candidates with Recruiter and Manager upon receipt of requisition/skill set.
- Work with Manager to determine if performing a phone screen or forwarding screened resumes is preferred and if scripted screening requirements i.e. pay rate, skills, etc is this preferred practice.
- Facilitate the candidate/recruiter interview, and prepare the candidate for the interview. Follow up with candidates to answer any questions regarding an opportunity.
- Work with delivery team to strategize, create and optimize tests and assessments to better screen qualified candidates to ensure our clients are receiving the best individuals.
Position Qualifications: Any combination of education and experience providing the required skill and knowledge for successful performance would be qualifying. Typical qualifications would be equivalent to:
Human Resources Coordinator, customer service, communications or call center experience. High school degree.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong research and multi-tasking skills with computers, Microsoft Office Suite and the Internet.
- Ability to self-prioritize workload.
- Desire to grow within the company and shape your duties to help prepare for that position.
- Focuses on the internal customer
- Shows commitment
- Commits to quality
- Takes initiative
- Works well on a team
- Works efficiently
- Communicates effectively
- Demonstrates adaptability
*Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer*