Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Entry Level Sourcing Recruiter & Experienced Recruiters wanted!
- This essential employee will be a first level facilitator to the recruiting team to provide a continuous flow of qualified candidates from various sources from various sources. They will be working directly with the candidates to determine availability, technical aptitude, personality fit and skill assessment.
- The role would involve screening resumes, reaching out to potential candidates, and interviewing interested parties. The role would require a lot of phone work as well as email.
- The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, very strong interpersonal skills, and a passion for learning.
- Engineering recruiting experience a plus.
- Looking for entry-level sourcing recruiters, and experienced recruiters.
- Entry level: Potential for direct after 8-12 months, and $17/hr.
- Up to 65k/yr, plus commission opportunity on fills.
- Working on aerospace, mechanical, electrical, manufacturing, etc. engineer roles for a variety of aerospace/defense/medical/engineering clients.
- 5-7 years of experience recruiting preferred.
Minimum Requirements for both positions:
• Experience working with MS Office Suite is required.
• Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
• Able to work independently with minimal direction
• Excellent verbal/written communication and time management skills
• Able to multi-task and adapt quickly to change
• Must show high attention to detail, good judgment and possess excellent organizational and time management skills
• Proficient in using internet search tools
Volt is an equal opportunity employer