Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Are you a talented Administrative Assistant looking for a great Career opportunity?
VOLT Workforce Solutions in looking for a Branch Coordinator to join our team. VOLT is a 66-year-old staffing firm with explosive growth over the last year looking to expand our internal team.
Volt Workforce Solutions is looking for a Branch Coordinator in our office in Maitland. This role is for someone who would like to prove their skills with Volt. As a Branch Coordinator you will be wearing many hats and must be able to multi task. You will be working as the Front Desk greeting future employees as well as many back office tasks. Our Orlando Volt branch is a fun and fast paced environment where you would be able to thrive within a growing team!
- 1-2 years of Administrative Assistant experience in and fast paced environment
- Experience in running payroll preferable a high volume weekly payroll.
- Experience working in a staffing firm is preferred.
- Experience answering high volume phone calls.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Enthusiasm, passion for working with people, good work ethic, and an internal drive to execute on goals and deliverables.
- Excellent follow up skills and good attention to detail.
Special Instructions to begin the process:
- Please email your resume to Volt at: Orlando@volt.com and it will be expedited to the Recruiter assigned to this position. Our Recruiter will initiate a phone call to you and give you immediate consideration should your resume meet the job requirements.
- Please reference the following in your subject line to ensure your resume is routed to the correct Recruiter on your behalf: Branch Coordinator
Thank you for your attention to these details!
Please rest assured that if your resume matches what is reflected in this job posting, you should get a phone call from a Volt Recruiter to discuss this position with you.
Volt has a talented and optimistic staffing team focused on the quality of your career.
Volt is a world leader in the staffing industry, boasting over 60 years of experience. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions., please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.