Dicing Saw Operator
|Pay Rate:||$0.00 - $15.00 /Hour|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Dicing Saw Operator
VOLT is currently seeking individuals within the Orlando area who have experience operating dicing and CNC machinery. Individuals will be asked to perform a variety of duties related to CNC machines. This position is a Full Time opportunity with an expanding team. Candidates who have experience in the optical field will be considered first. We are also seeking people with QA or QC experience to be an inspector.
Description of Duties: Dicing Saw Operator
- This position is responsible for operating the dicing saw machine along with any necessary programming. In addition of dicing various production components used in our manufacturing process.
- CNC machinist skills
- Must have good manual dexterity and hand/eye coordination
- Experienced with blueprints and reading them
- Microscope experience
- Multi-tasker, highly-motivated
- Ability to lift trays up to 25 lbs.
- Must hold extremely tight tolerances
- Dicing saw experience with MTI units is a plus
- Must be able to maintain company safety standards, and the ability to assist and cooperate with other departments.
- Please email your resume to Volt at: email@example.com and it will be expedited to the Recruiter assigned to this position. Our Recruiter will initiate a phone call to you and give you immediate consideration should your resume meet the job requirements.
- Please reference the following in your subject line to ensure your resume is routed to the correct Recruiter on your behalf: Dicing saw operator
Thank you for your attention to these details!
Please rest assured that if your resume matches what is reflected in this job posting, you should get a phone call from a Volt Recruiter to discuss this position with you.
Volt has a talented and optimistic staffing team focused on the quality of your career.
Volt is a world leader in the staffing industry, boasting over 60 years of experience. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions., please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.