Sales Support Coordinator
|Employee Type:||Direct Hire|
|Pay Rate:||$43,000.00 - $45,000.00 /Year|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Sales Support Coordinator
This team is a dynamic group of professionals who create innovative and imaginative playgrounds and outdoor fitness areas for all ages. Unlike the playgrounds that you may have grown up with, these playgrounds and outdoor fitness areas are the result of decades of research. Research about how children play and how children develop physically, cognitive, socially, etc. Our outdoor fitness areas are the results of research about exercising and inspired by the newest trends and philosophies in training. Research, form, and functionality all merged with modern Scandinavian design. This client is a world leader in the Play Space industry and are rapidly expanding in the U.S. too. Therefore, we are looking to hire three new sales support coordinators for our new Austin office.
Sales support coordinators work with our sales professionals from early planning stage of projects and all the way through to the ordering of the equipment. You will have your own dedicated area sales managers to support and will be part of a team of 4 other sales support coordinators. Therefore, the key responsibilities as a sales support coordinator include:
- Establish lasting relationships and collaboration with own dedicated sales professionals
- Coordinating the quotation process in a joint collaboration with our designers and estimators
- Collating the cost of the individual parts of a playground based on our price lists and the layout of the designer and the list of materials
- Sourcing prices from our, installers, contractors, and third party suppliers
- Coordinating the quotation and design submission to the sales professionals and customers, including writing up the final quotes using the ERP system, ensuring accurate cost, sales prices and margins are inputted for all elements of the playground.
- Maintain accurate data in the CRM system
- Ensure timely, accurate and complete data in the project folders to be passed on to designers and the installation teams
- Processing equipment orders to our suppliers and coordinating installation dates with the installation teams.
- Support all functions of customer service team when requested
Here is a more concrete list of what we are looking for:
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills, e.g. a good listener
- Organized, structured, methodical, and accountable (with accurate data input skills and attention to detail)
- Autonomous and self-propelled
- Excellent project management skills, e.g. good multitasking capacity and ability to prioritize projects and workload
- Forward thinking, anticipating, and a problem solver
- Experienced in pricing and calculating margins
- Proficient in Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Accommodating, assertive and ability to have fun in a sometimes stressful environment
- Preferably bilingual in English and Spanish
What is in it for you?
Company offers industry competitive salaries with excellent health, vision, and dental plans. 401(k) matching. A brand new office adjacent to the brand new manufacturing facility in Pflugerville, Texas. Our aim is to recruit you to the role at KOMPAN and then provide the culture and career path to keep you here. Sales support coordinators were not developed overnight. It takes time to grow into this role. We provide training, mentoring, and plenty of time to get your mind around the role. Our culture is focused on achieving business goals through teamwork while maintaining a sustainable work/life balance.