Software Developer - Clearance
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
- Executing work assignments
- Updating task completion statuses
- Ensuring productivity, quality, and internal and external client satisfaction goals and objectives are met. Developing solutions
- Supporting mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for interventions and problem solving with project managers, fellow engineers and clients
- Developing procedures for common tasks and activities such as system integration, testing, and installation
- Troubleshooting complex system level problems
- Ensuring timely resolution
- Directing others in performing troubleshooting operations
- Performing various software maintenance tasks, such as system troubleshooting, code modification and enhancement
- Supporting software upgrades, installation and testing
- Installing software fixes and performing validation testing
- Coordinating directly with the customer regularly
- Communicating effectively with customers and internal leadership on progress and status
- Applicants selected must have the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance and must meet the eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- 6 years of experience working software engineering projects
- Able to obtain DoD 8570.01 compliance with one of the following certifications within 1 year of being hired:
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Networks+
- CompTIA Security+
- CompTIA CASP
- Candidates will have depth of experience in computer systems architecture, system design of enterprise or domain level computer systems including hardware, software, and storage (preferred)
- Must be able to effectively interact daily with senior customer representatives
- A Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field
- Certified Network Administrator (CCNA/SCNA or equivalent), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Hardware development experience is not required, though experience working on projects including hardware development or integration is desirable
This is an estimated eighteen (18) month temporary position in Fort Polk, LA that is offered through Volt Workforce Solutions. Relocation assistance is NOT available for this position. Position is subject to U.S. Government Contractor hiring eligibility requirements. No third party vendors. Pay is commensurate with experience.
As a Volt employee, you can expect the highest level of support. We have a long-standing tradition of developing lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with our employees. Contact a Volt representative by applying to this posting online for immediate consideration. Submit your resume today!
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.