Outbound Sales Department Rep
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the Sales Pipeline
- Outbound prospecting targeted companies via cool calling and email. “Suspects” are part of a list that have been previously marketed to and have shown some level of engagement.
- Work closely with Sales Management and individual Sales Reps to prioritize targets, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities for net new business
- Research and build account profiles (i.e. adding contacts, sending regular emails, and nurture until formal quoting is required)
- Conduct high level conversations with Senior Executives in Target Accounts
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of Qualified Opportunities/AE meetings.
- Manage, track, and report on all sales activities and results using Salesforce.com
- Uncover prospect’s business challenges and identify relevant new business opportunities
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of products, industry trends and competition
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Provide closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous process optimization
- Ability to work 6amPT-5pmPT (hour shifts)
- 2-5 years of experience in Sales Development, Lead Generation, Sales, and/or Marketing
- SaaS experience a plus, but not required
- Proven track record of exceeding high-volume sales targets and experience succeeding in a goal-driven environment
- Telecommunications experience is preferred
- High volume cold-calling experience
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Proficient in using Salesforce.com and LinkedIn
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual
- Excellent written skills and highly articulate
- Call structure and control