Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
***Monday-Friday, Day shift***
Volt's is looking for an Administrative Assistant for a client located in Tualatin, OR! The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for answering incoming calls, special projects, assisting with recruiting, compiling data and creating procedures.
- Responsible for all administrative aspects of recruiting Maintaining positive relations with independent contractors
- Provide administrative support for the Human Resources department as needed: making copies, scanning, faxing, etc.
- Responsible for special projects as assigned by the Human Resources management team
- Create, maintain and organize HR employee files
- 2+ years of office experience
- High School diploma or GED required
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, and Word)
How to Apply: For immediate consideration, please email your resume to Natasha Cannon at firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line or call 503-820-5207. Cllick the ‘Apply’ button below.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.