Financial Analyst II (FA-2)
|Pay Rate:||$17.00 - $24.00 /Hour|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Volt is looking for a Financial Analyst II for a Contract opportunity to work with our Client in Portland, OR.
The Financial Analyst II would be responsible for supporting the sales forecasting process, collect and analyze internal sales performance, and supporting sales and marketing.
PAY RATE: $17-$24hr DOE
- Support sales and marketing corporate processes in all planning related aspects
- Prepare and distribute the daily, weekly, and monthly reporting of market information
- Develop and implement methods to continually refine and improve reporting processes and tools
- Support ongoing development and maintenance of Freightliner marketing data bases and the long-term truck and major components forecasting tool
- Work with outside vendors and provide programming and analysis support
Financial Analyst II Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Economics, Statistics, or related business field
- 2+ years related experience
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Ability to multi-task under tight deadlines
How to Apply: For immediate consideration: Apply using the link provided.
Volt offers competitive compensation, the chance to work with some of the world’s leading companies, and a staff committed to helping you take the next step on your career path.
Volt has over 60 years of staffing experience. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions. We offer many direct hire full-time positions as well as many contingent/temporary positions. We offer our workers competitive pay and benefits, as well as educational programs and redeployment assistance.
To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.