Multiple Administrative Assistant Positions Available
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
***Multiple Administrative Assistants Wanted ***
***Looking for top notch candidates in the Portland metro area***
Volt works with many corporations in the Portland Metro area that have immediate needs for candidates with Administrative Assistant experience. Our clients seek enthusiastic, top notch candidates to work on contingent, and temp-to-hire assignments. These positions will involve responsibilities such as supporting multiple staff members, including senior management; performing advanced functions in MS Office, managing multiple Outlook calendars, making travel arrangements and scheduling meetings, tracking projects and schedules, preparing reports and presentations, maintaining office supplies, research, and maintaining files and database.
- Act as the point of contact between multi-levels such as directors, managers or departments and internal/external clients
- Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Maintain diary, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system
- Record keeping and database management
- Answering phones and back up to the company front desk
- Drafts, edits, revises, and prints letters, tables, reports, and other materials, prepares photocopies and facsimiles, and operates a variety of office equipment
- Makes travel and lodging arrangements in accordance with company policy and procedures
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
- Advance proficiency in Word and Excel
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- High level verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication and listening skills are essential
- Discretion and confidentiality
Bachelor's or Associate Degree is preferred- not required
To apply: Click on link provided OR email your resume directly to Attention: Morgan Vilhauer at email@example.com for immediate consideration. Also, include the name of the position in the subject line of the email.
Volt has over 60 years of staffing experience. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions. We offer many direct hire full-time positions as well as many contingent/temporary positions. We offer our workers competitive pay and benefits, as well as educational programs and redeployment assistance.
To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.