Sr. Java Developer
|Employee Type:||Direct Hire|
|Pay Rate:||$0.00 - $120,000.00 /Year|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Volt Workforce Solutions is currently looking for an experienced Java Developer. The Sr. Java Software Engineer will lead in requirements gathering that will feed an iterative based methodology. Packaged Software and SaaS products are commonly identified, and utilized.
Software Engineers will write their own unit tests and perform the validation using contemporary tools, moving us towards continuous development/continuous integration. Data needs will be gathered, designed, implemented and tested by the Software Engineer. User Interface or User Experience design is the responsibility of the Software Engineer and should use a responsive design framework. Prototyping is expected when introducing new approaches or techniques. Development in multiple modern languages is required with good proficiency. All architecture and design is expected to adhere to good enterprise level application security best practices.
Sr. Software Engineers have to possess and demonstrate systems and critical thinking and leverage that in a collaborative team based environment. The ability to play varying roles comfortably is required. They must be self-directed and have the ability to technically lead at a senior level.
The Preferred Candidate Will Have:
- 7 years experience developing in Java
- 5 years experience with enterprise integration service development
- 5 years experience working in Agile process
- 3 years experience with Spring Boot
- 3 years experience with microservice development
- Experience with Jira
- Experience with IntelliJ or Eclipse
- Experience with Git
The Ideal Candidate Will Also Have
- A history of successfully bringing innovative solutions to complex problems
- Experience with Message Broker a plus
- Experience with Data Power a plus
- Experience with Scala a plus
- Experience with Azure a plus
Volt is a publicly owned Corporation with shares trading on the over-the-counter market: http://www.otcmarkets.com under the trading symbol "VISI". To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.