Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Specialist
|Pay Rate:||$25.00 - $35.00 /Hour|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Volt is seeking an experienced recruiter for a Temp position with a large aerospace company in San Diego, CA. This position is expected to last a minimum of 2-3 months but there is the potential to be extended.
- Leads strategic and consultative meetings with multiple client groups and cross-functional partners to assess recruitment needs while providing excellent customer service.
- Creates and modifies job descriptions to ensure that they accurately reflect job requirements and demonstrate a professional, consistent and marketable work product.
- Drives a wide degree of creative sourcing and recruiting strategies to identify, pipeline and select top global talent for current and future opportunities.
- Acts with integrity in maintaining data in the applicant tracking system (Kenexa BrassRing) ensuring information is up-to-date and accurate.
- Provides an efficient and high quality candidate experience at every stage of the recruitment process.
- Leads the interview process, ensuring there are structured interviews while teaming with managers to ensure comprehensive interviews are being executed with efficiency.
- Compiles candidate application information including reference checks, salary, skill level, interview feedback to ensure quality and fit of hire.
- Provides consultative guidance to hiring managers on offer recommendations by analyzing internal equity and external market data.
- Negotiates complex offers with final candidates by evaluating various employment factors such as job experience, education/training, skills, knowledge, abilities and other pertinent data.
- Participates in events such as job fairs, college relations and community outreach, as well as understands and applies knowledge of the Company's Affirmative Action Plan (AAP).
- Serves as a consultant to ensure adherence to the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) processes along with company policies, practices, procedures and Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and other required federal and state laws.
- Provides direction to support staff and may provide direction to less experienced professional staff.
- May travel to various company facilities and recruiting events as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Typically requires a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in Human Resources or a related discipline and six or more years of progressive professional experience in a corporate Human Resources department. May substitute a certificate in human resources from a recognized organization and equivalent experience in lieu of education.
- Demonstrates an extensive technical expertise and application of human resource principles, theories, concepts and practices, with the ability to organize, schedule, conduct, and coordinate workloads to meet established milestones with some experience in recruiting leadership.
- Experience closing high level candidates and negotiating complex compensation packages.
- Ability to develop and maintain first-rate customer service with hiring managers, candidates and maintain strong partnerships with HR Business Leaders.
- Demonstrated ability with server-based applicant tracking system preferably Kenexa BrassRing.
- Excellent MS Office skills.
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment is essential as is the ability to work extended hours and travel as required.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer