Call Center / Customer Service - Customer Service Rep 1
|Pay Rate:||$0.00 - $12.41 /Hour|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Volt Workforce Solutions is looking for Call Center / Customer Service - Customer Service Rep 1. After reading the job info below, if interested, email an updated resume (in Word format).
Job Title: Call Center / Customer Service - Customer Service Rep 1
Location: Queensbury, NY
Will support a fast pace busy call center which schedules appointments for large Medical System Networks within the US. This position required to assist with technical issues, support the hiring process including the onboarding of new hires, and preparing new hires to perform their job. This position will maintain data and must be able to assist on any type of request from Operations.
This position is responsible for providing outstanding customer service to the patients. This position is responsible for assuring that the patients understand their financial responsibilities and for assisting self-pay patients in making payment arrangements for their balances according to company policies.
- Confirms patient insurance eligibility and/or benefits.
- Patient payment posting.
- Generate patient statements.
- Answer phone calls.
- Provides customer service to patients inquiring about their patient statements.
- Determines required deposits and arrangement payment agreements
- Audit charts for correct income verification process.
- Correct bad addresses
- Discuss and educate family members on various services offered by the Center and methods of payment for
- those services including but not limited to Medicare, Medicaid, Insurance and Private Pay.
- Makes appropriate adjustments to patient accounts in accordance with company policies.
- Work with eligible patients to apply for applicable assistance programs.
As a Volt employee, you can expect the highest level of support. We have a long-standing tradition of developing lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with our employees. Contact a Volt representative by applying to this posting online for immediate consideration. Submit your resume today! To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pay Rate is $12.41\hr