Project Manager- PMP Certification Required
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Volt Consulting Group (VCG)
The success of any business relies on the quality of the workforce - and this makes efficient access to the best talent, for both contingent and permanent roles, a strategic necessity. Volt Consulting Group provides proven managed services provider (MSP) programs that enable your organization to build an outstanding contingent and permanent workforce while increasing your control of talent quality, cost, and risk.
Job Title: Project Manager- PMP Certification Required
The Project Manager has the overall responsibility for delivering assigned projects within the agreed upon scope and timeframe. He/she will coordinate with departments as necessary to ensure all aspects of each project are being considered and managed. Successfully manage internal, client and VCG partners' expectations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of assigned projects.
- Define and clarify project scope.
- Create and manage all project artifacts including status reports, change management, risks management, project charters and project schedules.
- Serve as a liaison between client, VCG partners and corporate departments.
- Lead project team members by influence and motivation.
- Monitor project progress and take corrective action as necessary.
- Create presentations as needed
- Minimal work direction needed, highly skilled and knowledgeable to the positon
Position Qualifications: Any combination of education and experience providing the required skill and knowledge for successful performance would be qualifying. Typical qualifications would be equivalent to:
- PMP Certification Required
- 3+ years' experience of project management.
- Associate's Degree or Bachelor's Degree in comparable field preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Effectively communicate both written and verbally.
- Effectively communicate in-person with internal departments, external clients and VCG partners.
- Ability to create and perform presentations.
- Ability to create complex business correspondence.
- Ability to create and maintain project schedules utilizing Microsoft Project
Volt Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer