Business Development Manager (IT Staffing)
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Do you enjoy the thrill of the hunt? Do you have passion, guts, smarts and boundless energy? Do you bring a trusted and engaging professional image to your clients and your peers? Are you interested in unlimited earning potential and a great career path as a reward?? If so, you will love this golden opportunity, with our expanding and growing organization w/in the Professional Services space.
The Professional Business Development Manager (BDM Hunter) at Volt Information Sciences is responsible for expanding our network and increasing our revenue by the acquisition and expansion of new client accounts within one of the best markets in the US today. This critical business builder, and the lifeblood of any successful organization around the world, will help us achieve our highest goals as a true talent partner to great companies - old and new, large and small.
Success in this role is still accomplished by a combination of the tried and true sales and business development methods, including; cold calling, professional networking and other advanced marketing campaigns using social media, and targeted communications to folks who can buy what we sell. But excellence and high performance in our growing industry is achieved only by you - your passion, your energy, your aptitude - and by how we can help you win!
For the right Professional, Volt offers a robust sales training program, strong sales support system, personal coaching from a passionate team of peers and an established and talented management team. We also offer a competitive base salary, lucrative bonus structure, a comprehensive benefits package, and a strong and respected brand in our industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leverage your proven sales skills to engage qualified buyers of our services, through cold calling and other successful communication techniques.
- Leverage the necessary technical knowledge required to establish credibility with client contacts at multiple levels. Seek continuous improvement in this area on a regular basis.
- Compel your prospects to action through the effective communication of our company and capabilities information and create a sense of urgency to take action and use Volt to relieve their pain.
- Document all your daily sales activity and progress in the CRM tool as required by Management.
- Seek continuous sales self-improvement on a monthly and annual basis, with support from Management.
- Meet or exceed all required Sales Activity Metrics on a weekly, monthly and annual basis
- Meet or exceed all required Financial Quotas on a weekly, monthly and annual basis.
- Always represent Volt to the Market in a positive, professional and ethical manner.
- At minimum, 2 years of proven Business Development/Hunter experience in the Professional Services, IT Services or Staffing Services industries.
- At minimum, 4 years of proven experience in the Professional Services, IT Services or Staffing Services industries, preferably Recruiting, Sales or other client facing roles.
- Proven experience carrying a bag, developing new pipeline opportunity and generating revenue.
- Strong cold calling and professional network development experience.
- Experience leveraging a CRM to enhance your individual success in the field.
- Associates Degree or Bachelor's Degree in comparable field preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience will also be considered. A proven record of success trumps all.
If this describes you, go ahead and throw your hat in the ring today. Your future awaits!
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer