Senior On-Site Program Manager - Staffing Industry
Rancho Cordova, CA
|Location:||Rancho Cordova, CA|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Volt Workforce Solutions is a Fortune 1000 Staffing Industry Leader with operations throughout four continents. As we expand our footprint nationally we are looking to identify top talent to join the Volt team. We are looking for reward driven candidates with a passion for staffing and ability to work in a fast paced and performance driven environment.
Senior On-site Program Manager - Staffing Industry - Rancho Cordova, CA
The Program Manager is responsible for coordinating tactical aspects of a named account, ensuring client satisfaction and program success. The Program Manger provides direct management of the field employees working at the client's location.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as liaison and represent Volt and the client in a professional, courteous and knowledgeable manner.
- Meet with client managers on a regular basis to monitor quality, assess upcoming needs, current service level, new or changing issues in the department, staffing opportunities, etc.
- Design creative staffing solutions to meet customer challenges, increase margins/business, and improve retention.
- Create relationships with onsite Volt employees.
- Coordinate Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Conduct surveys to monitor client and employee satisfaction.
- Address, investigate and resolve employee relations issues in a confidential and objective manner.
- Ensure workplace safety for all onsite Volt employees. Follow proper reporting of workplace injuries. Provide appropriate injury avoidance and safety training.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with Volt and client policies and procedures.
- Manage and conduct performance review process, if applicable to program.
- Provide counseling and coaching to onsite client managers and onsite employees.
- Maintain and document all personnel issues and keep personnel files up-to-date.
- Work with onsite client managers and onsite employees to identify training opportunities.
- Obtain and assist in the completion of job descriptions, salary ranges, performance reviews and salary increases.
- Conduct program onboarding and off boarding processes.
- Create referral campaign program to increase referral opportunities.
- Assist in any event coordination and attend as Volt representative when appropriate.
- Provide client with reports and information as required and in a timely manner.
- Prepare miscellaneous HR/employee reports as required.
- Relevant experience as a staffing program manager preferred. Combination of experience in Human Resources and high level Customer Service may be considered.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Strong written and oral communication skills required. Strong presentation skills also required.
- Demonstrated problem solving, conflict resolution and decision making skills required.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.