Rancho Cordova, CA
|Location:||Rancho Cordova, CA|
|Pay Rate:||$37.92 - $55.58 /Hour|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
VOLT’s client in Rancho Cordova, CA is looking for an experienced Software Engineer
Our client is seeking a Software Engineer to join their growing and talented Information Technology department. This is a contract opportunity in Rancho Cordova, CA and offered through Volt Technical Resources. We are among the largest IT staffing companies in the US for contract/temporary and direct hire placements and support many of the top rated IT companies.
- Generate design, develop, improve, maintain, update, test, implement, and deliver technology to business needs
- Software Engineer is self-directed and responsible for aspects of the entire process of agile development for medium to large complex projects
- Utilize business user stories to determine business and technology requirements to ultimately deliver exceptional programs, features, modules, and small projects in a timely and cost effective manner
- Populate design and development plan, delivering highly complex code, and as needed participating/mentoring throughout coding of others, continue to be active participant throughout testing, and implementation within an agile environment
- Produce highest quality of code for highly complex projects/required functionality; actively participate/facilitate code walkthrough and debugging ensuring even the most difficult bugs are resolved regardless of external dependencies and/or existence across modules
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 5 years of programming experience In depth programming experience in one or more current programming languages
- Experience designing, programming, and implementing large information systems. Highly developed knowledge of application of computer science, and engineering of technology
- Provide detailed evaluations and practical solutions that take into account all dynamic factors. Ability to provide procedures for new technological processes
Please note the following:
- This is a W2 position.
- Direct inquiries only.
- No 3rd party submittals please.
- This position is not available for Corp-to-Corp.
- This position is not available for Associate Vendors.
How to Apply: Click on the Apply button to apply for this job.
Our Recruiter will initiate a phone call to you and give you immediate consideration should your resume meet the job requirements. Please rest assured that if your resume matches what is reflected in this job posting, you should receive a phone call from a Volt Recruiter to discuss this position with you. Volt has a talented and optimistic staffing team focused on the quality of your career.
Volt has over 60 years of staffing experience. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions. We offer many direct hire full-time positions as well as many contingent/temporary positions. We offer our Workers competitive pay and benefits, as well as educational programs and re-deployment assistance.
Volt is a publicly owned Corporation with shares trading on the over-the-counter market: http://www.otcmarkets.com under the trading symbol "VISI". To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.