Sr Software Engineer
Rancho Cordova, CA
|Location:||Rancho Cordova, CA|
|Pay Rate:||$49.04 - $71.92 /Hour|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
VOLT’s client in Rancho Cordova, CA is looking for an Sr. Java Developer
Our client is seeking a Sr. Java Developer to join their growing and talented Information Technology department. This is an 12-month contract opportunity in Rancho Cordova, CA and offered through Volt Technical Resources. We are among the largest IT staffing companies in the US for contract/temporary and direct hire placements and support many of the top-rated IT companies.
Please note the following:
- This is a W2 position.
- Direct inquiries only.
- No 3rd party submittals please.
- This position is not available for Corp-to-Corp.
- This position is not available for Associate Vendors.
- Sr Java Developer may supervise or coordinate activities of other personnel as necessary within Agile development cycle.
- Lead development in a Legacy mainframe to new product projects with heavy emphasis on RESTful API development.
- Sr. Java Developer is responsible for technical aspects of the entire process of agile development for large complex projects
- Utilize user stories to develop technical requirements to ultimately deliver new or modified unique expert level programs, features, or modules, in a timely and cost effective manner
- Generate design and development plan using new applicable technology and current tools and techniques to provide expert code for to accomplish highly complex business and technology needs, ultimately achieving competitive advantage for the business
- Provide descriptive technical visual program specifications for use in development process Participate in coding, testing, through implementation within an agile environment, ensuring all designs are maintainable
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 8 years of programming experience with in depth programming experience in one or more current programming languages
- Broad experience designing, programming, and implementing large information systems. Highly developed unique expert knowledge of application of computer science, and engineering of technology
- Backend Restful API experience
- Java, JBoss, and Tomcat experience
- Hateoas, Legacy and Mainframe experience a big plus
How to Apply: Click on the Apply button to apply for this job.
Our Recruiter will initiate a phone call to you and give you immediate consideration should your resume meet the job requirements. Please rest assured that if your resume matches what is reflected in this job posting, you should receive a phone call from a Volt Recruiter to discuss this position with you. Volthas a talented and optimistic staffing team focused on the quality of your career.
Volt has over 60 years of staffing experience. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions. We offer many direct hire full-time positions as well as many contingent/temporary positions. We offer our Workers competitive pay and benefits, as well as educational programs and re-deployment assistance.
Volt is a publicly owned Corporation with shares trading on the over-the-counter market: http://www.otcmarkets.com under the trading symbol "VISI". To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.