Rancho Cordova, CA
|Location:||Rancho Cordova, CA|
|Pay Rate:||$28.32 - $41.30 /Hour|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Business Systems Analyst
This is an estimated 7 month Temporary position, ONSITE in Rancho Cordova, CA and offered through Volt Technical Resources located in Spokane, WA. We are among the largest IT staffing companies in the US for contract/temporary and direct hire placements and support many of the top rated IT companies in the Pacific Northwest.
To help Volt stay in touch with you and other great candidates in the Eastern Washington area we have created a specialized portal for you at http://www.volt.com/VoltEasternWA/. You can also follow us on Twitter at: http://www.twitter.com/VoltEasternWA. Start here to see much more: http://volt.com/social.
The Systems Analyst will utilize in-depth technical knowledge for analysis and drive technical transition, system modification/enhancements, and aid in process of technical development.
Be a strategic liaison and focal point of communication between GTS staff, management and business partners in order to achieve creative and effective technical solutions
Perform strategic technical research and analysis for all lines of business.
- Perform one or more of the following: Produce efficient functional and technical specifications for moderately complex to complex projects
- Research and determine technical system implications from business user stories
- Provide technical requirements definition, detailed development specifications, development, test methods, and project/functionality delivery in line with the long term goals and objectives and architecture of GTS developed knowledge of information systems, including but not limited to system flow, input and output requirement, infrastructure, and coding, in order to create technical designs which ensure business needs are met
- Stay informed of GTS architecture and strategic goals to ensure the preservation of these in projects throughout the enterprise; also remain current and comprehend the vision, long term objectives, and goals of the company.
- Conduct technical analysis of complex issues and actively participate or lead throughout development cycles and/or enterprise modifications
- Serve as resource and point of contact for technical team members for delivery and support of design/development cycle, and post – implementation
- Develop technical plans and analyze, identify, plan and manage scope, and risks required to meet goals of moderately complex to complex projects
- Facilitate and influence communications between technical and business units to drive technical projects to optimal outcome
- Continually look for process improvement strategies
- Conduct impact analysis and mitigate risks
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- Five years of experience performing analysis of information systems
- Prefer three years of coding experience; must read / comprehend code in order to design technical specifications
- Prefer some knowledge of various data transmission methods
- Prefer Health Care Industry experience or knowledge
- Effectively communicate information to a wide variety of technical and non-technical employees
- Proficient with the MS Office Suite of products, flowcharting, document management, and graphics creation/editing software
- Vast knowledge of multiple approaches for technology solutions compatible with business requirements
- Skill to report technical information in clear and concise language, appropriate for message and audience
- Proven customer service and interpersonal skills
Please note the following:
- This is a W2 position.
- Direct inquiries only.
- No 3rd party submittals please.
- This position is not available for Corp-to-Corp.
- This position is not available for Associate Vendors.
How to Apply: Click on the Apply button to apply for this job.
Our Recruiter will initiate a phone call to you and give you immediate consideration should your resume meet the job requirements. Please rest assured that if your resume matches what is reflected in this job posting, you should receive a phone call from a Volt Recruiter to discuss this position with you. Volt has a talented and optimistic staffing team focused on the quality of your career.
Volt has over 60 years of staffing experience. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions. We offer many direct hire full-time positions as well as many contingent/temporary positions. We offer our Workers competitive pay and benefits, as well as educational programs and re-deployment assistance.
Volt is a publicly owned Corporation with shares trading on the over-the-counter market: http://www.otcmarkets.com under the trading symbol "VISI". To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.