Program Coordinator - Staffing Industry
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Volt believes that the strength of any company depends on the quality of its workforce. Since 1950, we have maintained our ranking and reputation as an industry leader by employing talented, motivated people who share our commitment to quality service and innovative thinking!
We are seeking an on-site Program Coordinator for a key staffing partnership in the Greater Seattle Area. The Program Coordinator is responsible for providing support and management assistance by consistently promoting and developing positive working relationship with temporary workers, client managers and internal program staff.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Act as liaison and represent Volt and the client in a professional, courteous and knowledgeable manner.
- Address and resolve employee relations issues in a confidential manner and timely manner.
- Maintain written documentation on specific policies and procedures that impact the program.
- Ensure all pre-employment screening requirements have been successfully completed in accordance with contract and governmental regulations.
- Conduct new hire orientation, and safety training, as required.
- Maintain workplace safety for Volt employees. Follow proper reporting of workplace injuries. Provide appropriate injury avoidance and safety training.
- Produce and provide requested client reports.
- Maintain requisition and assignment data within program-specific front office systems.
- Assist in any event coordination and attend as Volt representative when appropriate.
- Prepare client/ HR/employee reports as required.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience in Staffing or Human Resources.
- Demonstrated problem solving, conflict resolution, and decision-making skills.
- Preference for experience with employee relations issues, counseling, and coaching.
- Excellent oral and written communication abilities
- Strong customer service skills; ability to work with various personalities and styles of individuals.
VOLT is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer