Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Volt is currently seeing a Sourcing Specialist in our Reno market.
As a Sourcing Specialist, you will be a first level facilitator to the recruiting team to provide a continuous flow of qualified candidates from various sources including but not limited to: job boards, networking groups, industry lists, referrals and competitors.
You will be working directly with recruiters and program on-sites to determine the needs, requirements and specifics of each requisition you are assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Partner with the recruiting team (managers, recruiters and on-sites) to determine which requisitions need the most assistance and create a sourcing priority based on those results.
• Communicate with members of the team to assure that all parties are on the same page in relation to sourcing expectations, deadlines and results – immediately communicate with the team if you are not able to adhere to any of these guidelines.
• Recruit active candidates through existing and new sources – including job fairs, online job boards, university recruiting, partnering with local businesses, seasonal/job-related events/conventions and more.
• Utilize ATS (Applicant Tracking System) to shared candidates with Recruiter and Manager upon receipt of requisition/skill set.
• Work with Manager to determine if performing a phone screen or forwarding screened resumes is preferred and if scripted screening requirements i.e. pay rate, skills, etc is this preferred practice.
• Facilitate the candidate/recruiter interview, and prepare the candidate for the interview. Follow up with candidates to answer any questions regarding an opportunity.
• Work with delivery team to strategize, create and optimize tests and assessments to better screen qualified candidates to ensure our clients are receiving the best individuals.
Any combination of education and experience providing the required skill and knowledge for successful performance would be qualifying. Typical qualifications would be equivalent to:
Human Resources Coordinator, customer service, communications or call center experience. High school degree.
Knowledge & Skills:
Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
Strong research and multi-tasking skills with computers, Microsoft Office Suite and the Internet.
Ability to self-prioritize workload.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer