|Pay Rate:||$20.00 - $22.00 /Hour|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Volt Workforce Solutions has partnered with a non-profit organization in pursuit of a HR Assistant to join their Renton team. This is a great opportunity to work with a well-known and respected organization.
The HR Assistant supports all of the organization’s service area recruitment teams by coordinating and monitoring the completion of all pre-hire requirements for selected candidates. Additionally, this role provides technical and transactional assistance to recruitment teams and high level customer service to internal and external customers throughout the hiring process.
- Coordinates and monitors the completion of all contingent offer requirements for job candidates
- Accountable for regulatory compliance, accurate data entry, and file creation
- Responds to routine and complex questions from applicants, employees, managers and recruiters, including researching appropriate information when requested; delivers high level of customer service to all internal and external customers
- Works with Talent Acquisition (TA) Manager/Consultants and Supervisor to ensure employment process compliance
- Provides advice and consultation to hiring managers to ensure they understand the pre-hire process
- Assures integrity and consistency of systems, processes and policies, and achievement of customer service expectations
- Contributes to developing and maintaining departmental quality management program in accordance with organizational guidelines which exceed community standards, including compliance with all laws, regulations and requirements of appropriate licensing and accrediting bodies
- Assures compliance with confidentiality policies; in accordance with State and Federal laws, maintains confidentiality of employee, patient, and business-related information
We are looking for someone who is not only technically savvy with related experience, but someone who can multitask, prioritize, and work with a sense of urgency. Other requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent blend of education and experience
- Minimum of one year of HR Support/Recruiting/Recruitment Support experience
- Strong background in customer service
- Strong computer skills including Excel and SharePoint
- Excellent communication skills, both written and orally
To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt has over 60 years of staffing experience. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions. We offer many direct hire full-time positions as well as many contingent/temporary positions. We offer our workers competitive pay and benefits, as well as educational programs and redeployment assistance.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.